why you should work with us
...begins with a rigorous recruitment process; interviewing, verifying qualifications, NMC registration, references, training, Disclosure Scotland checks and a good induction to ensure every Care1 member of staff has the most appropriate recent and relevant experience for their field of practise.
...and continually review supervision, training and development needs of all staff; Nurses, Health Care Assistants and Administrators. Our up to date monitoring systems ensure that we effectively work alongside our Health Care Assistants to support with SSSC registration; and our Nurses to support with their revalidation and NMC registrations as required. We take pride in sharing information about our staff compliance with our clients.
...in all categories of Registered Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Support Workers and Domestic Staff.
• Swift and rigorous recruitment process
• Competitive and convenient payment terms
• Staff support available 24 hours/day; 7 days/week
• Good training and development opportunities
• Various shifts in various locations across Scotland
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a competent, organised and Support Worker to join Care1 Professional Services LTD; a well-established organisation which provides Care Staff to various settings.
We are looking for self-driven, caring and passionate staff to join our team to make a difference in the community.
Options available include Block booking and adhoc shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working at various locations in Gloucestershire and Swindon to support individuals with Learning Disabilities and / or Mental Health Conditions.
- Providing support with personal care, shopping, accessing the community and any other duties as identified.
- Support the Care Supervisors to maintain a good quality service through compliance and implementation of standards in line with the Care Quality Commission requirements.
- Perform any other relevant duties as required by the Care Supervisor.
- At least 6 months experience working within the Health and Social Care sector.
- Good people skills; a high level of efficiency in care provision; willingness to learn and ability to adapt.
- Ability to work flexibly to support with staffing in emergency situations.
- NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or commitment to undertake this.
- Good career development opportunity
- Competitive Salary
Job Types: Full-time hours, Part-time hours, Adhoc
Salary: £10 /hour +